Our GuineaDad Liner comes in Midwest, 2x4, 2x3, 2x2, and 2x1 for C&C cages.
Here’s how to measure your cage.
- Use a tape measure to figure out the length of your cage and the width.
- These measurements can be in either inches or centimeters.
- Refer to the size options listed below, along with their measurements.
GuineaDad Liner Sizes and Measurements:
- Midwest: Designed for a Midwest Guinea Pig Habitat, which is ~24"x47" (61x120cm)
- 2x4: Designed for a 2x4 C&C, which is ~27"x56" (69x142cm)
- 2x3: Designed for a 2x3 C&C, which is ~27"x41" (69x104cm)
- 2x2: Designed for a 2x2 C&C, which is ~27"x27" (69x69cm)
- 2x1: Designed for a 2x1 C&C, which is ~27"x14" (69x36cm)
For C&C cages larger than 2x4, you can combine liner sizes to fit your cage. For example:
- 2x4 liner and 2x1 pee pad
- 2x3 liner and 2x2 pee pad
- 2x4 and 2x2 pee pad
- 2x3 liner and 2x3 liner