In your GuineaDad Crunchy Condo package, you’ll receive water activated tape and the crunchy condos.
Please follow these steps for assembly.
- Detach both bottom pieces along the line with scissors.
- Puncture the 4 small pre-cut slits on both top long flaps of the condo.
- Puncture all 4 pre-cut circles on both top short flaps.
- Fold the 2 short flaps down first and then fold down the long flaps.
- Wet provided tape prior to adhering to the condo.
- Place the wet tape along the top center of the condo where the long flaps meet.
Refer to the graphic below for a visual guide. Read our blog post for additional (optional) steps here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.